Monday, February 5, 2007
I'm not called CrankyPants for nothing....
So there I was, just like 60.2% of those planted in front of the TV yesterday, watching the Superbowl and trying to figure out all the lame commercials, and who could possibly have found them funny. Slapping, hitting and zapping done not nearly as artistically as by the Three Stooges. http://www.threestooges.com/ But, one assumes, that's because they've been "created" by a roomful of testosterone. Well, imagine my surprise when I read that the car ad with the shirtless men was developed by a young woman. So, lets see here..... two gals in a car want a bunch of shirtless men to rush over to their "car" and start rubbing it? Now maybe if this was dreamed up by guys I might see why they would think this up. But by a woman? To me this just screams that the Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan/ Jessica Simpson generation has lost their sense of propriety http://www.thefreedictionary.com/propriety at the very least, if not their minds! But you have only to go to Myspace and Youtube to see further examples of our young women embracing the "thug culture" and the idea that they can behave as badly as they want and no one will call them on it. This stinks, and I can't imagine what these women will grow up to embrace as their futures. Not children I hope. I repeat, they don't call me CrankyPants for nothin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment